Company owners or executives who recognize the value of a healthier, more fit workforce. An increasing amount of research is demonstrating the great benefits of workplace health and fitness programs.
(NOTE: fitness training may not be suitable for all individuals when certain medical conditions are present. A basic health evaluation is conducted during the initial fitness assessment and consultation with each participating employee.)
A corporate training program will be customized and structured to meet the needs of each individual company and its management, employees and workplace facility.
If interested, please CONTACT Jeremy to begin discussing the possibilities.
Here is a list of benefits that employers can expect to receive from a well designed corporate fitness program:
- Healthcare cost savings for the company ranging from $2-$4 for every $1 of investment in a workplace fitness program
- Decreased healthcare usage by healthier employees
- Decreased absenteeism
- Increased work productivity
- Increased job satisfaction and workplace morale
- Lower job-related injury rates
- Fewer workers’ compensation claims