Anyone 18-64 from competitive athletes or weekend warriors to the average Joe & Jane.
(NOTE: fitness training may not be suitable in the presence of certain medical conditions. This will be evaluated during the initial complimentary fitness assessment and consultation.)
- 60 minutes/session (most effective option)
- 30 minutes/session (if necessary)
- 1-3 sessions/week is standard
Since individual personal training is customized to each individual, the number of sessions per week/month and the overall duration of the training program is determined based off of the discussions and initial assessments that come out of the complimentary consultation.
In order to succeed in reaching your goals you must be challenged, but at the same time the training regimen must work for you in a practical sense. I seek to be flexible and strike the right balance of challenge vs. practicality.
- In-Home: I come to you and we train in your home. I have a wide range of equipment that travels with me to allow for a great variety of fun and challenging exercises/workouts. Not a lot of space is needed to get an incredible workout.
- Fitness Center: In some areas it may be an option to train at a fitness center near you, but additional fees will apply. If you are interested in this option, I will need to contact fitness centers in your area to inquire about their independent personal training policies & space leasing rates.
- Crux Point Studio: This option is not currently available, but will become available once my client base reaches a certain revenue threshold.
Some or all of these benefits can be achieved depending on the goals, needs and abilities of the client. This is not an exhaustive list!
- Weight loss
- Improved energy & metabolism
- Improved strength and functioning in daily life
- Increased athletic performance
- Increased muscle definition and/or muscle mass (depending on goals)
- Improved cardiorespiratory function
- Increased anaerobic threshold (for athletes–competitive or casual–this means you can perform harder, faster & longer)
- Reduced risk of injury in all areas of life
- Reduced risk of a multitude of diseases
- Improved flexibility and SAQ (speed, agility & quickness)
- Improved hormone regulation & function in the body